- Architected a converged server, storage, and network infrastructure for a company’s 4 enterprise global data centers consisting of more than 2 petabytes of storage and 2,000+ virtual servers supporting 2,000+ critical applications, improving productivity of 25,000+ employees and end-user experience of thousands of customers.
- Spearheaded the design and deployment of enterprise wide backup and disaster recovery solution consisting of more than 3 petabytes of data using disk-based backup, deduplication, and replication, protecting the company’s critical data all over the world.
- Engineered a robust enterprise wide data storage system for both file (Network Attached Storage) and block (Storage Area Network) storage, and migrated over 1 petabyte of data.
- Architected and built IT infrastructure on a company’s 10+ government-regulated manufacturing plants, improving their efficiency, security, and compliance.
- Designed and implemented remote site file server access solution to a company’s 50+ affiliate sites around the globe, saving the company more than 20 million of capital and support costs.